Located in the heart of the City, London Stock Exchange’s newly refurbished Theatre is ideally suited for private corporate screenings offering state-of-the-art technology.
Integrated mood and stage lighting, together with our HD video wall provide flexible branding opportunities throughout the auditorium.
Our 9m x 2m Christie HD video wall, using seamless LED tiles, supports multiple varied-content windows and content up to 4k resolution. The Theatre has full AV capabilities and high-speed connectivity; enabling it to accommodate worldwide simultaneous broadcasts and video conferencing with ease.
The space has fixed seating for 123, plus disabled access for up to four wheelchairs.
• Audio and video recording capabilities
• Video conferencing allowing multiple video feeds to be simultaneously placed on the data wall
• Three fixed HD broadcast cameras* with flexibility to connect additional if required
• Stage lighting and colour change LED lighting through walls and ceiling
• Induction loop
• Webcasting and live broadcast connectivity
• Messaging to presenter by earpiece and via lectern screen
• A multitude of branding opportunities throughout the space
St Paul’s (Central Line) or Bank (Northern Line, Central Line, Waterloo and City and DLR)